It’s time for the 6th Annual NOLA Eats King Cake Tasting Party!
Are you searching for the BEST king cake in the New Orleans area? Are you a king cake connoisseur? The ORIGINAL public king cake party in New Orleans celebrates its 6th year of sugar highs on Saturday, February 1! Indulge in king cakes from the best bakeries in and around the city and vote for your favorites. (Click here to see who won in 2013!)
For 2014, we return to the Little Gem Saloon, where you will experience live entertainment, gorgeous interiors, a wrap-around balcony, and fully-stocked cash bar. We’ll have prizes, special guest judges and live entertainment.
Tickets are only $20, but are limited in quantity. Tickets will be $25 at the door (if available).
Also available for the first time are a limited quantity of The VIP “Sweet” tickets for $45. Admission includes:
- Early entry to party
- Collectible KCP 2014 throw cup
- Collectible KCP 2014 Mardi Gras accessory
- A specialty cocktail for your throw cup
- Keepsake photo with (or without) our special guest judges
Special Guest Judges
Presented by NOLA Eats & PROPAGANDA New Orleans. Sponsored by PJ’s Coffee - PJsCoffee.com | Phil’s Grill - PhilsGrill.com | Brustman Carrino Culinary & Hospitality PR - BrustmanCarrinoPR.com | Flambeaux Design Company - FlambeauxDesignCompany.com | Tredanari Photography - facebook.com/TredanariPhotography | Salu Southern European Bistro – SaluRestaurant.com | Bond Public Relations & Brand Strategy – BondPublicRelations.com
Questions? Want to sponsor the party? Want to compete? Email: Leslie@no-prop.com
Latest posts by Leslie Almeida (see all)
- Jess Leigh Jewels | Spirit Animal Collection & Photoshoot - February 28, 2014
- Your 2014 Mardi Gras Jam | “Mardi Gras Time” ft. Blackpearl504 & Brian J. - February 27, 2014
- The BUKU Music + Art Project Daily Lineup and Ticket Prices - February 24, 2014